Sunday, July 29, 2007

Key to the Highway



I'm mid-trip, loaded up, and ready to head for the high country at the crack of dawn. Since I'm on someone else's vastly unfamiliar computer, I'm not even going to try to respond to my recent comments, but know I'm seeing them and hungry to be back in more direct contact with you all again. The only key on my key ring now is my car key and, according to Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry, it's the key to the highway. The next time I post, I'll be there instead of here. And ready for a new adventure.

4 comments:

Peacechick Mary said...

Have a great trip - stay dry! Or get wet, whatever you like.

The Humanity Critic said...

have a great trip..

bubamarenya said...

i am wishing you the best!!!

changeseeker said...

I drove through hundreds of miles of pouring rain, moved into an apartment, unpacked the boxes, hung a couple of plants, and met my new boss. All is well. Except for the part about my laptop not being online yet. Omigosh! If you had told me a week ago that I'd go this long without being connected to the blogosphere, I would have gone into a tizzy. I'm on someone else's machine right now, but should be able to post again before the week's end. My love to all my faithful readers. "See" you soon.