Friday, June 22, 2018

The Truth About the Cash Bail Industry



If you've seen "13th" (and if you haven't, why not?), you already know the information this little video produced by Color of Change provides. But options are excellent. This could be used for courses at any level from high school on up or for training on a range of topics for professionals in a number of fields or for community organizing, among other things.

I remember when I first started this blog twelve years ago, there was nothing on it but words. Part of the reason was that I wasn't technologically savvy enough to use much, but even as that improved, the pickins were slim except where music videos were concerned. So I unexpectedly found out at one point early on that I ranked fairly high in use of music -- something I wasn't trying to do, but that just happened because I was illustrating ideas by using great music videos with a message.

Now, however, I could probably post a very well produced video everyday that could easily take the place of a blog post. That seems like cheating. But if it accomplishes the purpose, what the heck...?

No comments: