Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Going To Vote Republican (NOT)!



I'm in moving mode (again), taking my happy self from one apartment to another here in the same community. This means I've been offline since Wednesday and they're not hooking me up until Monday. Which is more or less like having my oxygen cut off. But my "new" place looks like a Louisiana camp. It's all shaggy and grey outside and has an unpainted front porch and a back deck with a frame for a porch swing. Needless to say, I'm excited about it, even though it means being out of synch with the rest of the blogosphere for a few days.

In the meantime, my buddy Anna sent me this video clip, so I'm passing it on to help my Faithful Readers start the weekend with a chuckle. When you watch it, keep watching through the credits until you see the Grandma re-appear. And keep on keepin' on. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Aaron (the student that wrote "Why?"). First of all, that video rocks! LOL The only thing this video is missing is Paris Hilton saying, "Yeah, like Republicans...That's hot!" Thanks for the laugh. See ya in August! :)

changeseeker said...

Hey, Aaron!! Welcome to the neighborhood. And you are TOTALLY right. Paris would have been the icing on the cake. I hope you're having a great summer.