Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Blog: For Want of a Nail

I've recently become aware of and begun reading a new blog named For Want of a Nail. While it covers a broader spectrum of topics than Why Am I Not Surprised?, a couple of posts in particular of late dealt with issues I'd like to highlight here: first of all, the mean-spirited idiocy of kicking the Haitians while they're down; and second, the racial profiling currently being touted as the so-called "solution" to terrorists blowing up planes. It's always great to welcome a new voice to the blogosphere and, when warranted, pass the word along that it's out there. In this case, it's warranted. So check out For Want of a Nail while you have your morning coffee. It's still in its formative stages, but definitely developing all the earmarks of a space worth regular visits as things in the good old U.S. of A. get weirder by the minute.

2 comments:

Tinsmith Snow said...

Oh my, thank you CS! How nice you and unexpected! I'm sure this will help me get a few more visitors as I build up a following. I definitely owe you one!

Thanks again
Tinsmith aka fwoan

Changeseeker said...

My pleasure, Tinsmith. If you weren't bringing it, I wouldn't have done it. ;^)