Monday, September 15, 2008

All's FAIR? I Think Not.

Nezua and Macon D., among others, are warning us about a lobbying onslaught expected to be unleashed in Washington this coming week by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). FAIR is unquestionably an ironic acronym for an organization the Southern Poverty Law Center reports is basically a front for a White supremicist hate group (and why am I not surprised about that?)

Some time ago, KyleDeb of Citizen Orange sent around a video about FAIR et al. I found it veeeeery interesting and, if you haven't seen it yet, now would be a great time. And if watching it makes you want to DO something, then check out America's Voice Online's campaign to Fight FAIR.

2 comments:

kyledeb said...

Thanks changeseeker. Always appreciate the link and the good pro-migrant blogging.

Changeseeker said...

Hey, Kyle. Thanks for noticing. I need to do much, much more. Please still keep me in the loop. That's how this video wound up here.